- How do I turn off the narrator on my Xfinity Remote?
- How do I turn my Comcast voicemail on?
- How do I turn my voicemail off on my home phone?
- How do I turn off call waiting permanently on Comcast?
- How do I turn off audio description on Xfinity?
- How do I turn Narrator off?
- How do I get rid of Comcast voicemail?
- How do you reset your Comcast voicemail?
- How do I get my voicemail messages from Comcast?
- How do I turn off voicemail on landline?
- How do I turn off voicemail on my Panasonic phone?
- How do I turn off my voicemail message?
- How do I turn off call waiting permanently?
- How do I disable call waiting?
- How do I transfer a call on Comcast?
- How do I turn off descriptive audio?
- How do you turn off SAP on Xfinity?
- How do I turn off the voice on my TV?
To disable Comcast voice mail, log in to the Digital Voice Center at the Comcast website.
Select “Voice Mail” under the “Preferences” tab.
From there, select how many times you want your telephone to ring before voice mail picks up the call.
Save the new settings.
How do I turn off the narrator on my Xfinity Remote?
Activate Voice Guidance Using the X1 Voice Remote
- Ensure that the volume is raised on your TV.
- Press and hold the voice control button on your X1 Voice Remote and say “accessibility” to reach the Accessibility Settings menu.
- Follow the spoken/on-screen instructions to turn Voice Guidance on or off.
How do I turn my Comcast voicemail on?
Voicemail Greeting Setup
- Dial *99 or your Xfinity Voice number.
- Enter your passcode when prompted. If you are accessing your voicemail for the first time, you will be prompted to create a password and record a personalized greeting.
- Press 4 to go to the Personal Options menu.
- Press 3 to go to the Greetings menu.
- Press 1 for Personal Greetings.
How do I turn my voicemail off on my home phone?
To turn off voicemail:
Dial *91 from your home phone.
How do I turn off call waiting permanently on Comcast?
Temporarily disable Call Waiting:
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *70.
- After the stutter tone, dial the party you wish to call.
- Call Waiting is disabled for the current call only. It will automatically be restored for the next call.
How do I turn off audio description on Xfinity?
Enable Video Description via the Accessibility Settings Menu
- Press the xfinity button on the remote control from any screen to bring up the X1 main menu.
- Use the xfinity button or the up/down arrow buttons to navigate to the Settings menu, represented by the gear icon on the right-hand side of the menu.
How do I turn Narrator off?
Start or stop Narrator
- In Windows 10, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard.
- On the sign-in screen, select the Ease of access button in the lower-right corner, and turn on the toggle under Narrator.
- Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Narrator, and then turn on the toggle under Use Narrator.
How do I get rid of Comcast voicemail?
To Manage Your Voicemail While Playing Back Your Messages:
- Press 7 to delete the message.
- Press 77 to delete the message while it is playing.
- Press 9 to save the message.
- Press 91 to mark the message as unread.
- Press 4 to replay the message.
- Press 1 to rewind the message ten seconds back.
How do you reset your Comcast voicemail?
To reset your voicemail PIN, call or text an Xfinity Mobile Specialist at (888) 936-4968. You can also get support through the Xfinity Mobile app on your phone or by logging into your Xfinity Mobile account and chatting with us online.
How do I get my voicemail messages from Comcast?
- Dial your office telephone number or press *99 from your extension.
- When your personal greeting starts, press #.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Press 1 to review your new messages. As you listen to your new messages, you have the following options: Press 4 to replay the message.
How do I turn off voicemail on landline?
To deactivate MessageBank you need to:
- Dial 125101 to access your MessageBank Service,
- Listen to your messages or the main menu options (if you have no messages) and follow the prompts,
- Press 5 to cancel your MessageBank service.
- Listen to the cancellation message and then press # to confirm the cancellation.
How do I turn off voicemail on my Panasonic phone?
Suggested clip · 17 seconds
Panasonic KX-TGB310 Telephone – How to turn off the Voicemail
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I turn off my voicemail message?
Voicemail: Press #3 to Rerecord
- Press 1 to play your message back so you can hear it.
- Press 2 to continue recording. (In other words, the # is a great “Pause” key; it holds the recording while you think.)
- Press 3 to erase your voicemail. You can start over again if you like, but you don’t have to.
How do I turn off call waiting permanently?
To disable Call Waiting during a call, press the receiver button for dial tone. Dial “*70”. You will hear 3 beeps tones.
How do I disable call waiting?
Disable for a single call
Press *70 to temporarily disable Call Waiting before dialing the number. Press # to initiate the call. Once you hang up, Call Waiting will turn back on automatically.
How do I transfer a call on Comcast?
Activate Call Forwarding From Your Home Telephone
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Dial *72 and wait to hear the dial tone again.
- Dial the number where you’d like to have your calls forwarded.
- One of two confirmation events will occur:
- If you want to change the forward to number, just repeat steps 1-3.
How do I turn off descriptive audio?
Turn off Descriptive Audio
- Select Settings from your device’s home screen.
- Select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Audio Descriptions.
- Set the toggle switch to Off.
- Return to the Netflix app and begin playing a movie or TV show.
How do you turn off SAP on Xfinity?
Press the right arrow key to display the track language options. The available options are “English” and “Spanish.” English is the primary language for audio tracks, but “Spanish” is default for all SAP audio tracks. Highlight “English,” and then press “OK/SEL” to disable the SAP audio.
How do I turn off the voice on my TV?
To do this, head to the Settings menu and select Smart Features. Then scroll down to Voice Recognition and switch it off. While you will no longer be able to use the “Hi TV” command to activate the voice features, you can still access them by pressing the microphone button on your remote.