Is Apple more expensive than Samsung
Apple’s flagship phones are reaching into the 1000 dollar range and Samsung’s does too. Generally, Apple is more expensive (or is seen as more expensive) because they know their customers and they price their products in a way that gains them profit.
Which is the better phone Samsung or iPhone
Both phones feature 5.8-inch OLED screens; Samsung’s is a Super AMOLED. Of the two, Samsung’s S9 has a higher-resolution 2960 x 1440 display, resulting in a 570ppi pixel density. The iPhone X makes do with IP67 dust- and water-resistance, whereas the Galaxy S9 is slightly more resilient with an IP68 rating.
Is Android Cheaper Than iPhone
Android phones nearly three times cheaper than iPhone. The average price of an Android smartphone is now nearly three times lower than the average cost of an Apple iPhone, latest figures have revealed. This is likely down to the fact that Apple launched its iPhone 6 Plus, a more expensive unit.
Why is iPhone costly
As a result, it costs less to make, which means the company can sell it for less money. Creating a higher-quality phone naturally would increase the cost of it. But the fact that Apple can market a phone for $449 and still make a profit shows that they were clearly upping the price because they knew people would pay.
What are the disadvantages of iPhone
Disadvantages/ cons of IPhone 5S:
- Scratches. Even though high-quality aluminum housing of the phone is one of the phone’s advantages, many users have reported that the cover can be easily scratched.
- New Lightning 30-pin adapter.
- The battery cannot be changed.
- There is no memory card.
- Display 4” only.
Do iPhones last longer than androids
Reports have shown that after a year, iPhones retain around 15% more value than Samsung phones. Apple still supports older phones like the iPhone 6s, which will be updated to iOS 13 giving them a higher resale value. But older Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, don’t get the newest versions of Android.
Can a smartphone last 5 years
But the basic calls and text thing will last forever. So even after 5 years you can use your smartphone but for not every need. Suggestions from my side, if you want to use your sanity phone for 5 years: Only buy 4G phone.
Is Huawei better than Samsung
Samsung wins the design round. AMOLED screens have better quality and are more flexible than OLED screens, and the pinhole is a better screen design than the teardrop notch. As well, the S10 feels sleeker compared to the P30 range.
Which is the best iPhone
Best iPhone: which one should you buy today
- iPhone 11. The best Apple iPhone bang for your buck.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. Big phone, best phone, top price.
- iPhone 8. The newest 4.7-inch iPhone is a phone lots of people still want.
- iPhone 8 Plus. A more affordable, big screen iPhone.
- iPhone XR.
- iPhone SE.
- iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XS.
Why do people buy iPhones
iPhone buyers are attracted to the Apple brand as a prestigious status symbol or fashion accessory, for the same reasons people like Rolex watches or Gucci bags. The iPhone is a smart phone for dumb users. The iPhone is supposed to be easy to use, so novices are attracted to it for that reason.
What is better Android or iPhone
Only Apple makes iPhones, so it has extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. On the other hand, Google offers the Android software to many phone makers, including Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they’re generally higher quality.
What is the most secure phone
When Google GOOG, -1.31% released its Pixel 3 — a new smartphone running on Android that is known for its high-quality camera — it was said to be the most secure device from Google yet, featuring a security chip that encrypts data on the device.
What iPhone is the most expensive
Tim Cook says the new iPhones are so expensive because they replace most other gadgets you’d need
- Apple’s newest line of iPhones — the iPhone XR, XS and XS Max — cost as much as $1,449 for the most expensive model.
- Apple introduced a more affordable iPhone X model, the XR, starting at $749.
Are iPhones overrated
Because they aren’t. Most people think that they are overrated because they don’t depend on specific features and services offered only on iPhones and iOS devices. So, for a power user of iOS it’s not at all overrated, on the contrary for us Android devices are worthless toys that hamper productivity.
What is the most expensive phone in the world
The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created
- iPhone 3GS Supreme Goldstriker Advanced:
- iPhone 3G Kings Button: $2.5 million USD.
- Goldvish Le Million: $1.3 million USD.
- Diamond Crypto: $1.3 million USD.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot: $1 Million USD.
- Vertu Signature Cobra: $360k USD.
- Black Diamond VIPN Smartphone: $300k USD.
- iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400 USD.